Emma has taken a serious LOVE for playing games. She plays games on Craig's Iphone all the time and plays the Wii at least once a day. She figured out how to change the Mii's and so now everyone who had one at our house looks totally different. It is so cute to watch her play all by herself and get to the fourth or fifth level all alone. :)
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is so adorable! I am just dying over here! I love the aerosmith guitar, you go Emma! I love that she had glasses on her Mii, that girl is too dang cute!
Emma's Aerosmith guitar is beawesome! I love it! It is decked out great! Love her Mii girl with the glasses, also.
The photo of her and her guitar she looks stunning. She is so beautiful.
Post a Comment