The entire family is adjusting very well, and Emma and Owen are such great a big Sister and Brother. We can tell that they both already love her so much, and want to help with everything. They get the diapers and the wipes and are great little helpers. Annie is also recovering pretty well, but it is a little harder than with Owen. Annie is one tough lady, so I know she will be fine.
Annie being the great photographer that she is took these awesome photos of Maggie at 7 days old.





Maggie won't have any shortage of pictures and attention, being the third child, because we have already have broken the 1000 pictures mark. Of course, not all of them look like the ones above, but that is the great part about digital photography - you can take 1000 pictures and it doesn't really cost anything.
2 comments:
Beautiful, stunning and exquisite post, Love.
She is indeed a special, special baby and Annie is a very talented photographer. Perhaps a business one day with her passion. They look so professional and I am so in love with them all, especially the one where you are holding her and it's all in black. Stunning.
I wish my words could capture how much I love this post.
ARE you kidding me!? SO adorable! Love the one of her in her Daddy's hands! You got some skillzz Annie! ;)
Post a Comment