This weekend we are heading to Utah for 5 days so that should be really fun! While we are there we will all be seeing the Eclipse premiere together at midnight! Hopefully the lines won't be too long since both Sarah and I don't feel like standing in line for hours while in our third trimesters! But, it should be really fun!
Craig just finished another quarter at school for his Masters degree. It is hard on the nights he has school since we only get to see him for a short time after work before he heads off for class, but in the end it will be worth it! For some reason I decided to go back to school myself (apparently I didn't feel I had enough to deal with!) and I finished those classes recently. It was a lot harder then I thought it would be to get everything done. But, I have committed to going again next semester so I hope that I can manage it all with a new baby too!
This pregnancy is still cruising right along. I am 29 weeks already! I can not believe it. We have been discussing names a lot but nothing is really standing out to us as *the one*. She may very well be called Baby Girl her whole life! For the first time, we may have to see her to make a decision on her name. I hope we can get one nailed down before then but maybe not. Oh, well!
There are tons of pics from the last few weeks but I don't have time right now to go through all them and find ones that are acceptable. Here are a couple from yesterday, Father's day and my first pregnancy pic from this pregnancy. It is kind of sad that by the time the third comes along everything is not as important! Haha! But, I do hope to take more before the pregnancy is over.

Emma and Daddy Father's Day 2010




1 comment:
Yeah a belly bump pic!!! You are just glowing! One of the things I love about you cute pregnant ladies. ;o)
The pictures on the grass, are just to DIE for! Just stunning. I have said it before, and I will say it again, I think you should be a photographer Annie! :O)
Post a Comment